Out of Hours
Pre Bookable Appointments
Patients can book an appointment either online or by calling 01302 342832
The Practice Nurses can help you with a range of issues from health management to vaccinations. Appointments can be booked by calling the surgery
Health Care Assistants
Appointment can be booked online or over the telephone by calling 01302 342832
Online Services Patients can book appointments online
Prescriptions – How to order
You can order your repeat prescriptions via our online services. In order to order online you need a unique password, if you dont have this please pop into the surgery with some Photo ID and we will be able to issue this for you.
Fill in a prescription request form or underline the items needed on the tear-off side of your prescription and drop it into the surgery.
If a stamped addressed envelope is supplied your prescription can be returned via Royal Mail.
Email your requests to the practice DONCCG.KingthorneGP@nhs.net
Electronic Prescription Service (EPS)
You can sign up for EPS at your local chemist so once you have ordered your prescription it will be sent electronically to the chemist of your choice.
Practice Updates on Coronavirus
If you have a new cough or temperature > 37.8 deg C please self isolate for 7 days, household members must isolate for 2 weeks.
For information about what you should do if you are worried you may have coronavirus please see the nhs111 website: www.111.nhs.uk/covid-19
Please DO NOT contact the practice if you are worried about Coronavirus but contact nhs111. We DO NOT have facilities to test for Covid-19
There is disruption to our normal service due to staff self isolating and this is likely to get worse. Please work with us at this difficult time.
We are operating a closed door policy. Please avoid unnecessary attendance to the surgery. A member of staff will be available to help you.
Actions we have so far taken:
- We are changing most appointments to telephone consultations.
- Your appointments may need to be cancelled at short notice.
- We will continue to see you for your annual review, Smear, B12 Injections.
- We are amending medication review dates so that you can continue to obtain your repeat medications and will delay your annual reviews if necessary.
- If you are self issolating and require a certificate for your employer please follow the link:/111.nhs.uk/isolation-note/
- We will not be issuing new prescriptions for paracetamol unless medically advised for an acute illness - normal repeats for paracetamol will continue unaffected - national supplies for paracetamol are coming through to shops.
- If you are taking ibuprofen please see nhs111 for up to date advice
- If you are concerned about medication given under hospital guidance please contact them for advice if required.
- Rescue packs are not for Asthma Patients. If you are a COPD patient and are unwell and think its COVID-19 please check NHS 111 website. We will continue to review our COPD patients over the phone.
We apologise for any disruption to our normal service at this time of national crisis - we are doing our best to maintain the best service we can during these difficult and unprecedented times.
The Kingthorne Group Practice